Thursday, June 11, 2009

Butterscotch Chip Cookies

I've been making these cookies for years - they're easy, moist, quick and DELISH. So when Meg and I signed up for Round 9 of Operation Baking GALS, I already knew one of the cookies I was going to make.

I've always used yellow cake mix, but this time I used the white cake mix. I can't decide which I like more - and I'm really tempted to try the chocolate cake mix/peanut butter chip combo (see note below).

Ingredients:
1 white or yellow cake mix
2 eggs
1/3 cup vegetable oil or melted butter
1 cup butterscotch chips

Directions:
Preheat over to 350 degrees. With a spoon, mix cake mix, eggs and oil or melted butter together. Stir in butterscotch chips.


Drop dough balls onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 9-12 minutes or until light golden brown around edges.

Remove cookes and place on nonstick rack to cool.

(Note: Peanut butter chips can be substituted for butterscotch chips and chocolate cake mix can be used in place of a white or yellow cake mix. If using chocolate cake mix, use 1/2 cup vegetable oil or melted butter.)

Source: 101 More Things To Do With A Cake Mix by Stephanie Ashcraft

1 comments:

Kelly

Kristin - these look amazing. They will be perfect to tackle this weekend. Thanks!

Blogger template 'PlainFish' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008