Monday, December 6, 2010

My gift to you: Gifts!

Meg and I have always been big on finding edible gifts that ship well. Since we both live in extreme climates (Arizona and Florida are known to get a teensy bit warm), we often feel challenged when baking goodies to ship home to our families and friends in Ohio and Pennsylvania and to each other.

A few days ago, I stumbled across this list of 40 homemade gifts from the kitchen and instantly fell in love.

My Christmas gift-buying plans are pretty much set this year, but I'm going to reference this gift guide for future holidays and special occasions. I mean, who wouldn't want candied bacon?! And some gifts, like the hot chocolate on a stick, would be a great gift for a local friend or coworker.

0 comments:

Blogger template 'PlainFish' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008