Monday, February 14, 2011

Heaven, ready-to-bake and on sale

Happy Valentine's Day, all! I have a few recipes I'm hoping to make soon and blog about immediately, but for now, I wanted to share a sweet find with you.

Last week, cookie dough was on sale at my local grocery store. I needed to buy some pre-made cookie dough for a recipe, and since the sale was 2 for $5, I grabbed a second package.

The words "caramel filled" intrigued me, and the picture made my mouth water, so I went for it. A few days later, I baked them, and in an embarrassingly short amount of time, they were gone.

These are amazing, especially warm, gooey and fresh out of the oven. My husband mentioned that they were "too caramel-y," but I must note that it did not stop him from eating several cookies. And I wholeheartedly disagree.

In short: Buy these. Eat them. Don't share them. Then don't buy them again unless you want to gain 20 pounds. SO. GOOD. I wasn't compensated for this post, but if Toll House wants to offer me some cookies, I will gladly take them :)

Anyone else have any boxed mixes/packaged doughs/store-bought goodies to recommend?

0 comments:

Blogger template 'PlainFish' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008