Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bake sale update

The yard/bake sale fundraiser was a success!
I made more than $100 for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society off the yard sale and my baked goods.
Cindy (the fundraiser's coordinator) and her sister are now Coconut Clouds converts. Cindy called them "among the best cookies I have ever tasted." If that's not a ringing endorsement, I don't know what is. I'm thinking about hiring her as my personal baking PR lady.
I also made some chewy walnut brownies for the sale, and one lady bought up the entire batch.
This has led me to seriously consider quitting my day job. I could just bake cookies and brownies and hold bake sales every day!
I can see it now. My table will look something like this:

0 comments:

Blogger template 'PlainFish' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008