Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Mint chocolate brownies

I think that even people who love to bake like to use a mix now and again ... and last week, I wanted to bake, I didn't want to mess with finding something that I had all the ingredients for, and I knew I had a mix in my cupboard that was screaming to be used.


I present to you the Pillsbury Mint Chocolate brownie mix for review. And with that, I give you my praise of it. The mix was simple - your typical mix+eggs+water+oil=brownies! The minty syrup drizzled on top of it? Also simple. And also delicious. The brownies were extremely moist, the mint flavor wasn't overpowering, and the brownies did not last long in the newsroom. If you're looking for something easy, some fast and something slightly more exotic than your standard brownie mix, this is perfect. The only drawback? It was one of those "8x8 or 9x9 pan" brownies, while I enjoy myself a heartier 9x13 brownie mix (not for myself, mind you, but for the sake of making more to share!).

Overall, I give this mix two thumbs up.

0 comments:

Blogger template 'PlainFish' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008