Monday, September 21, 2009

Pumpkin Cookies

I've been using this recipe for about three years now. I cannot praise the simplicity and yummyness of these cookies enough. I've gotten so many compliments on them, and the thing I love most is that they are so moist, yet SO healthy.

This is a Weight Watchers recipe that I found long before I tried Weight Watchers. I use cream cheese frosting with them, which makes them less Weight Watchers friendly, but the basic cookie is very healthy.

This is one of those recipes that I make over and over in the fall - because they're in season and because I always have the ingredients for them on hand.

Ingredients
1 box spice cake mix
1 15 oz. can pure pumpkin

Instructions

Mix together cake mix and pumpkin.

Drop by spoonfuls onto cookie sheet.

Bake at 350 for around 10 minutes or until firm.

Allow to cool. Frost if desired.

Makes about 48 cookies, which are 1 Weight Watchers point each
Note: You can use a white cake mix and add 2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice instead of using a spice cake mix.

Source: recipecircus.com

0 comments:

Blogger template 'PlainFish' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008