Monday, August 8, 2011

Housekeeping

Hi all! *dusts off blog cobwebs* 

I have a few new recipes to share, but truth be told, my food-making and recipe-sharing days have been extremely limited. There just aren't enough hours in the day, and the hours that do exist go primarily to my family, my job and my sanity (pretty much in that order, haha). Meghan is no longer posting on the blog, so basically, you're stuck with me and my meager offerings.

I love having the blog and enjoy referencing old recipes and cataloging new ones, so the blog is in no way going any where, and since Meghan contributed many of the recipes for so much of the blog's existence, the name won't change. But (as I'm sure you could already tell) new posts might be few and far between in the future.

If you're in search of some good blogs to follow, I have added three new blogs to the "Baking Blogs" blog roll on the right sidebar. They're some of my new favorites to peruse and bookmark new recipes to try. Also, if you're on Pinterest, follow me and we can share the yummy goodies we find!

So, dear readers, if you're still hanging with the blog, do you have any recipes you'd like to share? Any other food blogs I should add to the blog roll?

0 comments:

Blogger template 'PlainFish' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008