Monday, September 13, 2010

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

I hadn't baked for my husband's coworkers in quite some time, and I wanted to thank them for some awesome baby gifts they'd purchased for us.

I checked my cupboards, referenced my recipe books and found an easy cookie recipe that sounded perfect for the occasion.

These were really moist, not overly peanut-buttery and super soft. I didn't have white or yellow cake mix, so I used french vanilla and it worked well. I think chocolate cake mix would work well, too, like the Peanut Butter M&M bars and variation that I made a few months ago.

Ingredients:
2 eggs
1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
1 yellow or white cake mix
1 cup chocolate chips or chunks

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

With spoon, mix eggs, butter and peanut butter together. Stir in cake mix and then add chocolate.

Drop dough balls on to a lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake 8-12 minutes or until light golden brown around the edges.

Remove cookies and place on non-stick rack to cool.

Source: 101 More Things to Do With A Cake Mix

0 comments:

Blogger template 'PlainFish' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008